Website Update

April 10, 2018

Hello everyone! So it's coming really close to the OFFICIAL end to this project... literally only 4 more days....gulp. I've been working nonstop these past couple of days, just to have everything prepared for Saturday evening! Last night I didn't get to blog, but I worked extensively on the website and I'm basically done with it. I'm actually really happy with how it came out, but there's still a couple things here and there that I need to revisit. I'm still not done with the "merch" section of the website, on which I plan to put some merchandise that visitors can buy in relation to the film.

If you check out the Indefinite website here: https://intropictures.wixsite.com/indefinite you can see a lot of the progress I made!

The website was actually intimidating at first, I didn't really know what I would put on it. After some research on previous portfolio sample projects, I finally had more of a vision of what I wanted to include on the website. First off, I decided I would keep everything short and sweet, making it more user-friendly. I added a lot of visuals and made the website extremely clean so it would be easy to navigate. I thought the tabs I included were the most important ones; about, synopsis, contact, screenings, and merch. Each of them plays a key marketing role for the short film, and I think I presented each page with a nice aesthetic feel.

Please check out the website to really understand what I mean!!

X Maria

You Might Also Like

0 comments