Film Website and Updates!!

March 18, 2018

Sooooo this is I think the third week? This is going ways too fast it's quite overwhelming 😧 But I think I'm on a pretty good track so far. The one main thing I have pending is the set of my film. I'm going to try to revisit the potential locations soon, and if those don't work out, I need to start planning my home-made set. For now that's pretty much my biggest concern, the rest is pretty much on track! I still have Starbucks on the line, but I think I would rather create my own set at home.

 I switched two things up in the schedule- the recording in French and the casting/costuming. Yesterday I recorded the script in french, which will be naaaratinf my entire film! It was so fun to work with my family friend, Eric Louet, and I’m even more excited to put the audio over the visuals. My friend Spencer (who is helping me with all the audio for my short), brought all the supplies over and we recorded everything successfully. Now we just have to clip the audio here and there and enhance the audio a bit.Everything is coming together slowly, but of course actually filming is coming up soon and I want everything to be perfect.




So since most of my film is coming together, I've decided I need to start working on my website! I really like the freedom and facility that WIXSITE gives users so I'm planning on using that platform. Since I haven't shot anything yet, I won't have a lot of visuals on it for now. The website will always be linked on the header of my website or you can check back here for updates!

Link: intropictures.wixsite.com/indefinite 


You Might Also Like

0 comments