Good News!

March 18, 2018

Hello all! So this week I'm leaving to Colombia on Thursday, so I'll be blogging a lot before I go and lose my wifi.

If you've been following along, I've run into a small problem that really defines a lot about my production. I ----

As I was writing that ^ I actually called Undergrounds Coffehaus to see if I could get in touch with the manager. What I was GOING to say is that I was having problems with finding a set, since the people I reached out to never got back to me. However, I spoke to Mrs. Liptak, the owner of Undergrounds, and she gave me permission to film!!! Yayyy!!!! I'm excited to film and I'm glad that I have a confirmed set in place. Now I need to officially cast and prepare for filming ~

Mrs. Liptak also confirmed my schedule for filming, which will be
March 28 (Wednesday) from 12:00-3:00 pm &
March 29 (Thursday) from 12:00-3:00 pm.



This week I'll have everything in place for when I come back to film. I'm pretty excited, but a little nervous. Keep checking back for more updates!!!

x Maria

You Might Also Like

0 comments